Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Great Challenge for Christmas Cards in February!


This months theme for the Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge is to incorporate hearts into our Christmas Cards.  Feel free to play along with us, you can find the information here.  I've already got 4 cards down and by December who knows how many will be hidden away in my stash (hope I can find them LOL)!

Well, I wasn't sure how I wanted to create something with this and decided because I love snowmen so much that why not use him and show the love to some old friends.  Hope it melts your hearts like mine! 


I hope the picture turns out OK, I had to send my camera in for servicing after our trip last month and hope it's fixed soon.



Supplies used:
Waltzingmouse Stamps:  Sewing Box Christmas and Sewing Box Hugs.
Miscellaneous Paper, twine and buttons, Sizzix Snowflake Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment