Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sketch Challenge for Papertrey 6 year Anniversary


I decided to play along with a sketch challenge for Papertrey Ink's 6th anniversary.  There were 5 sketch's to be chosen from and I decided to use sketch 5 and create a clean and simple card.

Sketch-5

I decided I would stick with the Christmas Holiday theme as I was working on the WMSC Christmas challenge too.  I used Tag-Its #9 and the sentiment from Tremendous Treats: Christmas Stamp Set.  I stamped the leaves across the bottom of vintage cream card stock in SU Garden Green, then stamped the sentiment in SU Cherry Cobbler and clear embossed it.  Next I just added some red stickles to create the berries amongst the leaves. 

This is the first clean and simple card I didn't go overboard on.  Hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment